Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updates...

Could it be possible? The spawn of Chris and Keith, known by all as the two latest people in the Tristate area, come early? Only time will tell.

Chris started minor contractions at 5:30 last night (monday). These continued through the night until early (3:30am), we called the doctor and headed over to the hospital. By 6AM we were back at home turned away (along with 2 other couples) because we weren't far enough along.

**Graphic stuff warning** - Still 1 cm dilated, 75% effaced

We got home and thought about going to bed (which we had't yet from the night before), and then at 7AM, it was on. Contractions way stronger then before. Here we sit, counting contractions.

We have a Baby Doctor Appointment with ultrasound today at 3pm. Hopefully we find something out.

2 comments:

  1. i hope everything is going well! I can't stop thinking about you!!! I can't wait to meet baby Belle!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Chris! I am thinking about both of you. Hopefully it goes quick and easy (yeah right like that will happen). Can't wait to meet her!!!! Love ya, Denise

    ReplyDelete