Who did the wall mural? And please take out the pillows in the crib when baby Hennessy arrives:)Denise (don't know how to select profile to post a comment unless it is anonymous)
i just had to comment on your pictures and say your nursery is BEAUTIFUL! your baby is a lucky one...good luck with everything, you'll be a great mommy :) Alex Gregory
Thanks Alex, so sweet of you! I think we're pretty lucky too. We feel like we already know her just a little bit from her habits in utero. I know, kinda weird. Hope life post Naz is going wonderfully for you too!
Ah, Denise, sign up for a google account -I think it just takes a sec and then you can be part of the baby cult and you can become a follower of this blog.
The cherry blossom tree is actually a decal. It came with 6 or 7 branches and then hundreds of flowers and we squeegeed them up on the wall and then hit them with a hot hair dryer. I thought about painting my own mural, but Nicole found this and I didn't think I could do something as cool as this, so we sprung for it. And yes, you're such a good mommy -I know to take the pillows out. I'm actually having some issues with my bumper too though because I can't get it to secure in the front where there are no crib bars. I'm on top of it though, don't you worry!
Who did the wall mural? And please take out the pillows in the crib when baby Hennessy arrives:)Denise (don't know how to select profile to post a comment unless it is anonymous)
ReplyDeletei just had to comment on your pictures and say your nursery is BEAUTIFUL! your baby is a lucky one...good luck with everything, you'll be a great mommy :)
ReplyDeleteAlex Gregory
Thanks Alex, so sweet of you! I think we're pretty lucky too. We feel like we already know her just a little bit from her habits in utero. I know, kinda weird. Hope life post Naz is going wonderfully for you too!
ReplyDeleteAh, Denise, sign up for a google account -I think it just takes a sec and then you can be part of the baby cult and you can become a follower of this blog.
ReplyDeleteThe cherry blossom tree is actually a decal. It came with 6 or 7 branches and then hundreds of flowers and we squeegeed them up on the wall and then hit them with a hot hair dryer. I thought about painting my own mural, but Nicole found this and I didn't think I could do something as cool as this, so we sprung for it. And yes, you're such a good mommy -I know to take the pillows out. I'm actually having some issues with my bumper too though because I can't get it to secure in the front where there are no crib bars. I'm on top of it though, don't you worry!
Hey Chris, the nursery is beautiful. Also want to thank you for your kind words in your thank you card. I needed them. Dianne
ReplyDeleteMommy & Daddy
ReplyDeleteLove what I see and I'm most sure sweet-pea will too,you both did good.
lots of love
Aunt Barb